All homes are constructed of only the finest materials available. Here are some of the features of a Glendale Builders home:
Outstanding Construction Features
- All sheathing is constructed of real plywood, no foam board, OSB or fillers are used.
- 400 amp Electric Service
- Double sump pump pits with battery backup
- Hot water return for quick hot water in Master Bathroom
- Dual-zone HVAC system
- 8 foot high garage doors
- 7 and 8 foot high front entry and patio doors
- Anderson, Pella, Jeld-Wen and Integrity (Marvin) windows
- Soffits, fascia and exterior trim constructed of premium grade cedar
- Roofing systems constructed of cedar shake or 30 year asphalt shingles
- Oversized downspouts
- Trayed ceilings in bedrooms
- 7 foot high first floor interior doors
- 3-1/2 inch casing and 5-1/4 inch base, colonial profile
- Hot/Cold water sillcock in garage
- Intercom systems
- Central vacuum system
- Brushed nickel and “Oil Rubbed Bronze” door hardware
- 3-1/4″ red oak and plank flooring on first and second floors
- Natural stone porcelain and ceramic floors.
- Natural and engineered stone countertops.
- Plumbing fixtures are Grohe, Hansgrohe and Kohler in finishes such as brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze and polished chrome.
- Crown molding in living, dining, and powder rooms
- Main and basement staircases constructed of mill-made red oak with wrought iron or oak balusters.
- Steam shower in Master bath.
- Home security systems by Alert Protective Services.
- Garage heating system.
- Finished basements with wet bar
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances such as Sub-Zero, Thermador, GE and Bosch.
- Waypoint and Amish made custom cabinetry in maple, cherry, hickory and oak.
- Full-height stone or porcelain kitchen back splash
- Brick paver oversized driveways, walks and patios.
- Landscaped with sod and shrubs.
The home you purchase may contain some or all of the specifications contained herein. Additional options are available.